[chirp_users] Linux CHIRP, ICOM 7100, "unicode strings" error

Cinaed Simson
Tue Jul 26 18:32:17 PDT 2022

Hi Michael - plug the cable into the radio and computer, turn on the
radio then in a terminal window on Linux type

   dmesg

On Linux you may need to have root privileges.

At the bottom of the output you should see either a USB device - or
possibly a serial device - and the port you need to use assuming you
have the right cable.

-- Cinaed