[chirp_users] RaspberryPI

Ken Hansen
Tue Jul 26 11:43:56 PDT 2022

It sounds like a PATH issue, the directory you installed snap into must not be in your path, that defines where Linux looks for executables.

I wonder if logging out and back in would cause your updated PATH to be used? I'm certain you can update PATH without logging out and back in, but the command eludes needs at the moment.

Ken