[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Build System
Tue Jul 26 00:04:10 PDT 2022

Greetings,

A new daily build of CHIRP is available.  This includes changes made
directly to the tree yesterday, and may include additional features,
bug fixes, and/or bugs.  If you are interested in trying it, grab it
from the following location:

  http://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/daily-20220726

A list of the changes included in this build (since the last daily)
follows:

Changes for Build #693
[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Merge branch 'master' of github.com:kk7ds/chirp

[Jim Unroe <rock.unroe at gmail.com>] New Model: BTECH GMRS-20V2

This patch adds support for the BTECH GMRS-20V2 mobile radio.

Resolves #9887

[Jim Unroe <rock.unroe at gmail.com>] [RB615] Add Retevis RB615

This patch adds support for the Retevis RB615

fixes to #8531

[Jim Unroe <rock.unroe at gmail.com>] [RB15] Add Retevis RB15

This patch adds support for the Retevis RB15

related to #8531

[Jim Unroe <rock.unroe at gmail.com>] [FRS-A1] Add BTECH FRS-A1

This patch adds support for the Baofeng Tech FRS-A1.

related to #9943

[Jim Unroe <rock.unroe at gmail.com>] [RB17A] Add settings: Compander and PF1 Key

This patch adds the following settings to the Retevis RB17A radio.

Compander
PF1 Key

fixes #9940

[Jim Unroe <rock.unroe at gmail.com>] [RT29] Add Retevis RT29 Radios

This patch adds support for the RT29 UHF and RT29 VHF radios.

Fixes #8581

[Jim Unroe <rock.unroe at gmail.com>] [RT21] Add 'Off' selection to 'Time-out timer' setting

The Retevis RT29's Time-out time setting has the following choices available:

Off + 15 through 600 seconds in 15 second steps

The RT21 driver currently only supports the following choices:

15 through 600 seconds in 15 second steps

The radios currently supported by this driver and use the 'Time-out timer'
setting, Retevis RT21 and RB17A, actually support the missing 'Off' choice.
Adding 'Off' to the 'Time-out timer' setting list will aid in the process of
adding support for the Retevis RT29 series of radios.

This patch refactors the 'Time-out timer' setting.

Prep work for #8581

[Jim Unroe <rock.unroe at gmail.com>] [RT21] Rework 'Scramble Type' setting

I don't know what I was thinking when I created the code for the 'Scramble
Type' setting support for the Retevis RT21 radio. I am reworking it now to
aid in the process of adding support for the Retevis RT29 series of radios.

The setting, which used RadioSettingValueList(), was updated to use
RadioSettingValueInteger().

This patch refactors the 'Scramble Type' setting.

Prep work for #8581

[Oleksandr Kravchuk <sashko at users.noreply.github.com>] Add SE Jakradio 155MHz version to stock config (#26)

Jaktradio (hunting radio) is a communication radio used for hunting,
wildlife care, forestry, agriculture and outdoor life, etc. in Sweden.