[chirp_users] FT-60R can't upload to radio

Matt Foster
Mon Jan 31 13:05:13 PST 2022

I'm having an issue with CHIRP and my Yaesu FT-60R. I can download from the
radio, but can't upload. A bit of Googling showed me that this is not an
uncommon issue. Following some of the advice I found on there, I picked up
an FTDI USB-Serial adapter (I was using a Prolific at first), but the issue
persists. I keep getting the "Radio did not respond" error when I try to
upload.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

73, Matt, N0EYE