[chirp_users] RepeaterBook Queries return No Channels Found

Jim Unroe
Sun Jan 30 13:49:25 PST 2022

Hi Al,

On Sun, Jan 30, 2022 at 3:54 PM Al Jones <al at aljones.us> wrote:

> Oh, indeed it is.  I didn't mean to suggest that your solution was unworkable just that it's also as important to let the authors know when there is (or seems to be) a problem.

Just remember that CHIRP accesses the RepeaterBook data from their
API. CHIRP can only display the data that is made available through
that API. If CHIRP isn't getting the same data as is available from
the RepeaterBook website, it is is most likely a RepeaterBook issue.
Have you made this issue know to to "RepeaterBook"?