[chirp_users] Windows 10 and 11 S Mode

Graham Hay
Mon Jan 24 18:20:30 PST 2022

Most people buy a new computer because their old one is unable to be
upgraded ( no longer supported BS ) and not especially to run one
application, I had this problem when I had to 'on board' to Microsoft
365 Teams.

The laptop I purchased was running Win11 S mode and doesn't come with
the usual email program, I tried to download Thunderbird but not being a
Microsoft product it wouldn't work until I took it out of S mode.

Cheers

Graham ZL3WMM