[chirp_users] Hooray for CHIRP!!

Dave KG6ZJO
Mon Jan 3 21:55:44 PST 2022

I hadn't used CHIRP in quite some time, but had a need today.
Downloaded the latest build for Mac, plugged the cable in.
The new radios were quickly programmed, to be just like the old radios.
Everything worked just as you'd hope.

So great, so awesome. So done quickly!
Hooray for CHIRP!!  :-D

Anyway, I just wanted to give a happy shout-out and big THANK YOU to Dan & Jim, & everybody involved for all you do.
You all helped my evening go real smoothly here. Thanks for that. :-D

 73's
 Dave Nathanson

BTW: Radioddity.com has a sale going. You can get even better discounts using coupon code: NY2022 (10% off, until Jan 5th)
Or coupon code: FRIEND-V8BRGP8  ($15 off if order over $65) HTH.