[chirp_users] Call to disavow associate VA6LM for role in Ottawa illegal occupation

Lynda Leung x-rogue at mermaid.org
Thu Feb 3 05:19:49 PST 2022


This is quite possibly one of the most room tempter IQ thread I’ve ever read. 

You’re a ham radio operator with a call sign. 
You dox yourself every single time you key up.   You’ve already doxed yourself with your email and your signature here. 
Take your cancel culture back to reddit / boomerbook / twatter k plz thx.
This is why we can’t have nice things. 



> On Feb 3, 2022, at 1:50 AM, Galen Thurber <galenthurber at gmail.com> wrote:
> 
> Doxxing has been noted
> 
> On Thu, Feb 3, 2022 at 5:28 AM Galen Thurber <galenthurber at gmail.com> wrote:
> there is no debate a mina CHirP associate is involved with illegal protests / occupation and attempt to overthrow our democracy, 
> attacking me, my site, only shows you are devoid of integrity
> 
> 
> On Wed, Feb 2, 2022 at 10:17 PM babj615 <babj615 at gmail.com> wrote:
> In his own words ....
> 
> I call to remove 
> 
> Galen Thurber
> VE1GAT
> Halifax. NS
> 
> From this community for treason and conduct unbecoming!
> 
> No need for 'that' culture here.
> 
> 
> 
> On Wed, Feb 2, 2022 at 4:11 PM Galen Thurber <galenthurber at gmail.com> wrote:
> I call to disavow the logistical & equipment, financial support that associate VA6LM Leslie Thomas Michaelson of  EDMONTON, is providing to the illegal protest, Ottawa occupation & to the Couts Alberta blockage.
> 
> His actions are a gross violation of the code of conduct of amateur radio operator.
> His disinformation and incitement to hatred is unacceptable.
> 
> Galen Thurber
> VE1GAT
> Halifax. NS
> _______________________________________________
> chirp_users mailing list
> chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
> http://intrepid.danplanet.com/mailman/listinfo/chirp_users
> This message was sent to babj615 at gmail.com at babj615 at gmail.com
> To unsubscribe, send an email to chirp_users-unsubscribe at intrepid.danplanet.com
> 
> 
> -- 
> ///Andy
> 
> _______________________________________________
> chirp_users mailing list
> chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
> http://intrepid.danplanet.com/mailman/listinfo/chirp_users
> This message was sent to galen at galenthurber at gmail.com
> To unsubscribe, send an email to chirp_users-unsubscribe at intrepid.danplanet.com
> 
> 
> -- 
> Hi I've been on-line since late 1992. I'm a: Skeptic, Secular Humanist, Bright
> R.I.P. Reject Identity Politics
> My computer recommendations: MX Linux operating system, Passwordsafe, Pidgin Internet Messenger, tor anonymous browsing bundle.
> ALERTS: Fact or fiction? SCAM Supplements Complimentary Alternative Medicine
> These companies have unjustly life-banned me: Eastlink, Facebook,Yahoo!, Microsoft
> Chat XMPP: galen at jabber.at
> 
> 
> -- 
> Hi I've been on-line since late 1992. I'm a: Skeptic, Secular Humanist, Bright
> R.I.P. Reject Identity Politics
> My computer recommendations: MX Linux operating system, Passwordsafe, Pidgin Internet Messenger, tor anonymous browsing bundle.
> ALERTS: Fact or fiction? SCAM Supplements Complimentary Alternative Medicine
> These companies have unjustly life-banned me: Eastlink, Facebook,Yahoo!, Microsoft
> Chat XMPP: galen at jabber.at
> _______________________________________________
> chirp_users mailing list
> chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
> http://intrepid.danplanet.com/mailman/listinfo/chirp_users
> This message was sent to Lynda Leung at x-rogue at mermaid.org
> To unsubscribe, send an email to chirp_users-unsubscribe at intrepid.danplanet.com



More information about the chirp_users mailing list