[chirp_users] GMRS Channel Locking

Chris Romp
Wed Feb 23 12:01:51 PST 2022

Right - I have other GMRS type-certified radios that let me put any
GMRS frequency into any "channel" on the radio. The ones that are
locked are difficult, because you can't (for example) have two
different "625" repeaters with different tones in memory.

So my hope is that we can -- at least for the RB26 -- get CHIRP to let
me program GMRS frequencies into any channel.  Currently I just load a
custom module into CHIRP to do it.

Chris