[chirp_users] any DMR radios supported?

Tony Ling
Fri Feb 18 10:44:52 PST 2022

>From my limited understanding, it would take a complete rewrite of the core
gubbins of CHIRP in order to support the relational data structure of DMR
radios. DMR settings are of a different order of complexity, and
in addition, firmware for radios is constantly under development with the
ongoing compatibility issues which that entails.
Personally, I reluctantly use the factory software for my Motorolas, Hytera
and Anytones under Windoze whithin a Virtual Machine.