[chirp_users] Been trying to figure out how to program IC-7100 for almost a year now

Ken Hansen
Thu Feb 17 10:59:55 PST 2022

I see that the IC-7100 support was added years ago:

https://chirp.danplanet.com/issues/1003

But I suspect you may have better luck on an IC-7100 specific email reflector, like this group:

https://groups.io/g/icom7100/

Then on this list.

Good luck, I'm curious to learn what the issue is, please follow-up to this group once you solve the problem.

Thanks,

Ken, N2VIP