[chirp_users] Call to disavow associate VA6LM for role in Ottawa illegal occupation

Curt Phillips
Thu Feb 3 06:36:59 PST 2022

IMHO, this is a ham radio related forum.

If this person did something breaking the laws of ham radio operation, the
authorities of his country should investigate and take appropriate action.
Based upon their actions, some hams may be called upon to testify as to the
actions committed, based upon the evaluation of the authorities.

If this person did something breaking the laws of the governmental
jurisdiction where they were located,, the local and other related
authorities should investigate and take appropriate action.

Whether or not their actions broke laws is something to be determined by
the authorities of those jurisdictions, and not really something
appropriate for discussion on a ham radio related forum.

And if someone broke the law and is under investigation by government
authorities, I don't really think that being "disavowed" is going to be
high on their list of worries.

73,
Curt W4CP