[chirp_users] Call to disavow associate VA6LM for role in Ottawa illegal occupation

Lynda Leung
Thu Feb 3 05:19:49 PST 2022

This is quite possibly one of the most room tempter IQ thread I’ve ever read.

You’re a ham radio operator with a call sign.
You dox yourself every single time you key up.   You’ve already doxed yourself with your email and your signature here.
Take your cancel culture back to reddit / boomerbook / twatter k plz thx.
This is why we can’t have nice things.