[chirp_users] Call to disavow associate VA6LM for role in Ottawa illegal occupation

Nigel A. Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF
Wed Feb 2 15:38:25 PST 2022

And your post is just political spam and nothing to do with Chirp.

> On 02/02/2022 18:05 Galen Thurber <galenthurber at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> I call to disavow the logistical & equipment, financial support that associate VA6LM Leslie Thomas Michaelson of EDMONTON, is providing to the illegal protest, Ottawa occupation & to the Couts Alberta blockage.
>
> His actions are a gross violation of the code of conduct of amateur radio operator.
> His disinformation and incitement to hatred is unacceptable.
>

> Galen Thurber
> VE1GAT
> Halifax. NS
> _______________________________________________ chirp_users mailing list chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com http://intrepid.danplanet.com/mailman/listinfo/chirp_users This message was sent to Nigel Gunn, W8IFF at nigel at ngunn.net To unsubscribe, send an email to chirp_users-unsubscribe at intrepid.danplanet.com

Nigel A. Gunn, ///shoulders.outwards.resolutions tel +1-937-971-0366
Amateur Radio G8IFF W8IFF and GMRS WRBV701, e-mail nigel at ngunn.net www http://www.ngunn.net