[chirp_users] What's next for CHIRP

Chuck Hast
Sat Dec 31 20:28:08 PST 2022

Dan and the Chirp code gang, a big hand and thank you for the work you guys
have done.
I recall my first encounter with Chirp and the IC-92AD, it worked well and
I was able to program
my radio in Linux rather than windows.

Now to those who complained and made remarks about Chirp being behind, I
hope you realize
that they have been working on it all along and the needed changes were NOT
trivial, also remember
these folks have lives and families that need tending to, it got done, a
LOT of hard work. I am not
a coder but used to test code that coders did on the hardware it was
written for. I learned that getting
it just right takes a LOT of time and patience.

Thanks Dan group.

And a very Happy New Year.

--

Chuck -- KP4DJT