[chirp_users] Kenwood Image

K0LNY_Glenn
Tue Aug 9 12:44:44 PDT 2022

It's odd, every time I import my CSV file, it leaves out channels 0 through
3, and 11 through 24.
0 is NOAA, and 1 through 3 are MURS channels, and 11 through are FRS
channels.
Is it normal to leave these out?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Unroe" <rock.unroe at gmail.com>
To: "Discussion of CHIRP" <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2022 2:23 PM
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] Kenwood Image

On Tue, Aug 9, 2022 at 2:15 PM K0LNY_Glenn <glenn at ervin.email> wrote:

> When we do the import, I have always selected "All" and then okay.
> Is that right?
> Glenn

Assuming that they are already numbered the way you want them, then
that is probably the right thing to do for your needs. But I routinely
unselect channels that I don't need and then remap the From / To
numbers to import them into an empty are of memory rows so that the
new channels don't overwrite my existing channels.

Jim