[chirp_users] programming a Kenwood TH F6A

K0LNY_Glenn
Mon Aug 8 20:29:49 PDT 2022

Hi,
So I just fixed up a file for the Kenwood TH F6A, and I do remember from
programming it a year or so back, that it operates in Chirp in "live mode",
which means it puts stuff in right away.
So I wasn't able to import a CSV file, the import does not want to work.
I downloaded from the radio okay, and since I couldn't import, I tried the
"open" and it seemed to bring the fields.
But it won't allow me to upload.
Do we not upload?
Or if it won't upload and it should, what might be the cause?
Thanks.

Glenn