[chirp_users] chirp_users Digest, Vol 153, Issue 13

Dave B
Wed Sep 22 08:47:53 PDT 2021

Try submitting the download file to the virustotal web scanner...

     https://www.virustotal.com/gui/home/upload

73.

Dave G8KBV.

--
Created on and sent from a Unix like PC running and using free and open source software: