[chirp_users] chirp_users Digest, Vol 152, Issue 12

Nigel A. Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF
Wed Sep 8 16:21:18 PDT 2021

Chirp is just fine for most users.
If you're having problems then don't use Apple hardware.
There's always RTSystems offerings at $50 per radio type.

I'm sometimes seeing Chirp updates daily. That sounds like support.
The other problems are with Apple not liking software that they haven't approved and their continually changing platforms.