[chirp_users] CHIRP under Debian Linux

Nigel A. Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF
Wed Sep 8 11:53:02 PDT 2021

Chirp doesn't now list it because many current Linux distributions have dropped Python 2 in favour of Python 3. Whilst you can install Python 2 yourself there are several dependencies that are not obvious.
If you install (and update) Chirp from the FLATPAK version you will get all the required Py2 bits.