[chirp_users] Has anyone seen

Chas.
Wed Oct 27 12:48:11 PDT 2021

Well according to the VERY Limited documentation the USB is charging and
Frequency Download.    I also tried them with other FRS radios, and not
transmitting on FRS.  I will get out the scanner and check with that.
I don't see it showing up as a port on windows or a TTY device on linux
when I plug it in.   Probably just going back to Amazon.

---
 Chas.