[chirp_users] Retevis RT22

Rebecca Copeland
Mon Oct 25 07:35:40 PDT 2021

Thank you

-----Original Message-----
From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com [mailto:chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of Rich NE1EE
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2021 7:21 AM
To: Discussion of CHIRP <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] Retevis RT22

I had both these problems in the past. The first time, I came here for advice, and following it, I found that the plug into the radio was not really all the way in, despite my pushing with what I thought was the right amount of force. So I got in a habit of pushing until I felt it fully seated. The next time it happened...different radio and different cable...I found that I had to remove a slight amount of material from the plug so that it would go in all the way. I think I used a nail file to remove small amounts until it fit.