[chirp_users] Uv5r’s went tx after chirp config

brandon barry
Wed Oct 13 17:57:52 PDT 2021

I have 3 uv5r radios Ive configured the way I’d like them, and ordered 4 more to do the same. The original 3 are in perfect Working order. When ever I try to clone the new 4 they do nothing when I try to transmit . The channels all take after cloning but I can’t use the radio. Function restores after a factory reset. Radios were purchased from the same vendor, and  my new cable was purchased from the same vendor as well . first one was flawless but misplaced. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone