[chirp_users] Can't transmit freqs above 147.975

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Tue Oct 5 21:58:24 PDT 2021

The highest repeater frequency is: 147.390 with an input (you transmit on)
frequency of 147.990.
Can you program that frequency in? Put in 147.390 with a positive shift of
600 kHz so that you transmit on 147.990 - that's the highest frequency
allowed - anything higher would be "out of band".  If that is possible,
there's no problem at all.

Transmitting on 148.000 with ANY mode would be a violation of law as even 1
Hz of bandwidth puts your transmissions out of band.

73
David N1EA