[chirp_users] IMG file format

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Tue Oct 5 13:00:30 PDT 2021

I'm sorry it came off like that, it wasn't meant that way, I usually answer
questions with a lot of understanding, probably I didn't do as well this
time, for that and for any offense I inadvertently made I apologize.

No harshness was meant, if such came across, it was my regrettable choice
of words.

If you spoke to me that wouldn't come across, written communications is
lacking in nuance or at least good writers, and in this, I have failed this
time.

To the original poster, I am sorry if my message seemed harsh, it was
supposed to be a URGENT warning to not hurt your radio, not meant to hurt
your feelings, or convey a lack of support from me or more importantly,
this list. I think the urgency of my warning to protect your radio from
harm got in the way of my otherwise better explanation and expression,
again my apologies.

Best regards,

DR
N1EA