[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Lead CenTen.US
Sun Nov 7 21:48:29 PST 2021

Dear Friends & Comrades,

I am new to this technology.

Can You tell me how to connect My BaoFeng UV-82HP to Windows 11?
This is a new Dell Inspiron with Windows 11.

Sorry to repeat myself, but can You point me in the right direction for a USB driver,
to connect the UV-82HP
via a factory BaoFeng interface cable,
so that I can connect to CHIRP?

I do humbly ask for Your wisdom & guidance in this matter.

Sincerely,
Arthur
CenTen Team Leader

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.