[chirp_users] GT-3TP, suddenly cannot connect to radios, W10 v1903

John La
Fri May 28 04:14:52 PDT 2021

I had this happen with a driver for one of my DMR radios.
After months of successful use, the software stopped updating.
I found that Win10 updated the driver to one it thought was better.

Using ‘Device Manager’, I selected Update Driver and selected ‘Pick your Own Driver’ from the list.
Sure enough, the old driver that worked was there.
Reloaded it back and life was good again.

Stay safe and healthy.

John   K3NXU

www.Miklor.com

www.Miklor.com/DMR/