[chirp_users] Suddenly, cannot connect to GT-3TP from latest CHIRP or previous versions

Ceferino Lamb
Mon May 24 12:58:20 PDT 2021

We are locked on W10 1903, having blocked automatic updates in the
Registry.  Do you suspect that drivers will be updated nevertheless?

By Jove, you are correct Sir. I just checked. Although my OS was last
updated in 2/20, drivers were updated recently this month, including
Prolific Ports and FTDI Ports.

Do you have information as to how I can roll back the affected drivers?  My
Bezos cables may indeed have copied chips.  I tried 5 different cables,
including the ones forum denizens said always worked. Only 2 worked, and
both are el cheapo cables.

To the other chap, the chronology was (works > fails > update CHIRP > still
fails). So as you see the failure came under the previously working version
of CHIRP.

//CRL
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?