[chirp_users] Fwd: Running CHIRP on a mobile phone

Chuck Hast
Tue May 4 14:43:13 PDT 2021

Yes, Android does allow serial USB communications, so
should not be a problem. Indeed I just purchased an Anytone
578 and I noticed that they have an app that allows you to
do changes to the CP from the phone, you can go through
the bluetooth connection or the USB connection to the radio.
Have not tried it out yet but looking to give it a try.

Sad to say that iOS is  probably not going to allow this to happen,
a shame but unless the author wants to pay Apple big bux he
probably cannot get it done on that platform.

Chirp + Editcp + MD380Tools on Linux
Celestial!!!
Chuck -- KP4DJT