[chirp_users] FT-70D Port for Mac

Nicolas Pike
Sat Mar 27 00:43:44 PDT 2021

The FT70 has a USB driver built in. Use the USB Cable that came with the
radio, or a USB cable that fits correctly as the radio socket is recessed.
The USB Port will not show up on your Mac until the Radio is in the correct
state for programming.
Follow the onscreen instructions exactly to ensure the radio is in the
correct state for download.
Happy to try and answer any further questions.
Nicolas