[chirp_users] Help - Programing ICOM handheld IC-2GXET and IC-T7E

Allan Carson
Tue Mar 23 03:23:15 PDT 2021

Hi Chirp,

Great job you guys are doing there - thanks!

Can you please give me some help - I have a multi-function JiYKR cable
to program my radios, but I can't seem to be able to get in to change or
save any of the settings when I use the 'live' mode on Chirp. Could you
give me some info on how to use the live mode and or suggest any other
versions that I can use to program the IC-2GXET and IC-T7E?

Thanks for your help

73

Allan - ZS1AL