[chirp_users] CHIRP .csv Export Cross Mode Missing;

Jim Unroe
Sat Mar 20 09:43:42 PDT 2021

On Sat, Mar 20, 2021 at 12:30 PM Craig Hayes via chirp_users
<chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com> wrote:

> Ok this makes sense. I'll edit the individual channels.
>
> I suppose I should get familiar with the "Import From File" dialog and how to only load specific channels.
>
> Thanks for the help,
>
> Craig

You can import from a native CHIRP Radio Images (*.img) file exactly
the same way that you import from a CSV file. This way any saved Cross
Mode settings will be preserved. The only difference is that you
choose "*.img" instead of "*.csf" during the process of selecting
which file to import.