[chirp_users] " Python-future package" on Mac;

Craig Hayes
Wed Jun 30 09:23:11 PDT 2021

Hello.

And apologies for the delayed reply. I am not up to speed on this mail list.

I tried manually installing the future package in the CHIRP.app directory as suggested but no luck.

I will use a Virtual Box Windows machine for now until I can spend more time troubleshooting.

Thanks you both for the replies.

Best,

Craig