[chirp_users] using chirp for first time.

Chuck Barnett
Sun Jun 6 19:32:12 PDT 2021

I have 3 USB ports, one of which holds my mouse receiver.  You can see from
the screenshot that nothing shows up; there isn't even a category "Ports"
displayed.  However, exactly as predicted, when I plugged in the cable,
"USB Serial Port (COM3)" displays.  That's good to know, but I doubt I'll
remember for the next 10 yrs until something like this occurs again.

When I got my Tech and then General licenses this spring, I didn't realize
that I had to have some sort of certificate in Windows as well.

Thanks, again, folks.  I'll move on to make room for somebody who needs
help with a *real* problem.