[chirp_users] 2 issues - one resolved.

Kenneth G. Gordon
Thu Jun 3 13:15:37 PDT 2021

My issues with the UV-5R5 have been solved. When I first tried to program those radios, I
was at a friend's home (he owns the radios) and was using his cable and his version of
CHIRP.

When I returned to my shop and tried programming those radios, I was using my own cable
and my version of CHIRP which is the latest one. I always go to the CHIRP site and
download and install the latest version before I begin to program any radio which uses
CHIRP.

No errors occurred and it worked just fine.

My cable is an FTDI, while his is...not...

Thanks for the help, folks.

vy 73,

Ken W7EKB