[chirp_users] Import Error Regarding Radio Reference

Mark Leigh
Tue Jan 12 13:41:57 PST 2021

I have just tested that zip code in Chirp; Windows 10 on the latest daily. It works for me without issue. All I can think is that your firewall/antivirus is blocking Chirp from accessing the internet or your RadioRef paid account has expired. Have you tried querying radioreference Canada, or repeaterbook from within Chirp to confirm that Chirp is able to access the internet? Also, the fact that you can log in to radioRef does not mean your premium subscription is up to date - you may have expired and become a regular user. Non-premium accounts can not query the database using Chirp.

Hope that helps!
Cheers,
-Mark

From: ctoci at cox.net
To: "Discussion of CHIRP" <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2021 1:11:52 PM
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] Import Error Regarding Radio Reference

85253

From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com <chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com> On Behalf Of Mark Leigh
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2021 11:09 AM
To: Discussion of CHIRP <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>

What zip code are you looking up?

Thanks,

-Mark

From: [ mailto:ctoci at cox.net | ctoci at cox.net ]
To: "Discussion of CHIRP" < [ mailto:chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com | chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com ] >
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2021 9:31:00 AM

Mark and all that have responded. Thank you so much for the staccato of responses. I am as green as they come and the support from the community has been EXCEPTIONAL, so thanks to ALL of you!

I will reach out Radio Reference; however, I am able to successfully login from a separate web browser.

I am running Windows 10 Home, Version 2004.

The error message states:

“Server raised fault: ‘Invalid Username or Password’

What is perplexing is that I successfully imported from Radio Reference into CHIRP two weeks ago…

Thanks again to all!

-Chris