[chirp_users] Which version do I really have?

Don Brett
Wed Jan 6 08:40:01 PST 2021

I re-downloaded and installed the flatpak file (just in case); flatpak
installer said the latest version was already installed, as expected.  Does
anyone know which version I actually have?

Don

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>