[chirp_users] Chirp no work - on Windows, try Linux if possible

Alexandre Souza
Tue Jan 5 17:30:11 PST 2021

Please, when complaining about serial port errors here, put the number of
your serial port in the message. I BELIEVE there is a bug on serial port
handling above com10...

Enviado do meu Tele-Movel