[chirp_users] Yaesu FT-897D Upload Error

Bernhard Hailer AE6YN
Fri Jan 1 17:00:45 PST 2021

Hi DR,

This looks like a cable / driver / connector issue. Please refer to
these Wiki articles:
CableGuide
CableGuide FTDI OEM Cables

*Linux notes:* Linux generally is quite good with USB to Serial
converter drivers. The most likely cause for grief is a connector which
doesn't provide good electrical contact. In your case, it looks like
serial TX is not making contact. Check your cable and connector.

73 es GL
Bernhard AE6YN