[chirp_users] Recommended radio for adding to chirp

Ernesto Xload
Sun Feb 21 02:27:23 PST 2021

Hello Eric,

You con program your Retevis H777 and H777s with chirp just selecting
Baofeng BF-888 radio.

Chirp is available for Windows and OS X platforms at
https://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/Download

Best regards