[chirp_users] Error message BTECH V1

Jim Unroe
Fri Feb 19 17:37:05 PST 2021

On Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 7:16 PM Rilla Tannehill <franknrilla at gmail.com> wrote:

> When trying to download radio, I get the Error: (Error reading data from radio: not the amount of data we want.) I didn't see any reference to this message. I am new to this whole radio world, so any help is appreciated.

You most likely do not have a good connection between the 2-pin plug
and the radio. You will notice that if you leave the 2-pin plug
completely unplugged from the radio the same error is returned.

Double check to make sure the 2-pin plug is fully inserted. The metal
pins of the plug can stick on the metal rings of the socket and will
give the impression that the 2-pin plug is fully and solidly inserted
when it isn't.