[chirp_users] Wouxun kguv9p

george monks
Thu Feb 11 06:17:56 PST 2021

Rudolph
uploaded two frequencies 144.98750 and 448.98750 that was on the phone originally from the factory using the wouxun software and a few more and guess what. It scans all Chanel’s!!!!!!  I then went to chirp software and kept those two original channels in channel 1-2 plus 100 more.   It uploaded fine!!
And scanned.   Don’t understand why those first two freq had to be in channel 1 and 2
Oh well.   Thanks for helping a newbie.  I’m taking tech test feb 29th

Sent from my iPhone
George Monks
2012133231