[chirp_users] Wouxun kguv9p

Rudolph Gutzerhagen
Wed Feb 10 20:20:20 PST 2021

i get the impression from looking at the driver code that *"S"* on the
Chirp side means *SKIP* this channel during a scan operation.  The Chirp
value is set in the Radio as '1'  ON for scan, and '0' OFF for skip I
believe.

It's always possible that the meanings get mixed up; that is a long
explanation, but you should observe consistent results from run to run
without things mixing up between runs.