[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Dan Smith
Wed Feb 3 17:50:13 PST 2021

> An issue was just opened because the recently added AnyTone radio
> models are missing. Could the same thing have happened causing the
> "future" module to be missing in the Mac build?
>
> https://chirp.danplanet.com/issues/8787

Well, this is different in that the Mac build is frozen and is the thing missing the module. The App gets built just by jamming the updated python files in during the build on a non-mac machine, whereas the windows installer is built from pieces each time on an actual windows system. I could jam the future module in there as well, but there are other problems with that. I really want to try to get us off the legacy mac stack if possible, but it's complicated.

--Dan