[chirp_users] Additional Choices in Tone Mode Column

thespurlocks at juno.com
Mon Dec 27 11:02:13 PST 2021

Thanks for your reply. The MemoryEditorColumns article in Wiki does not provide any info on the  DTCS-R and TONE-R choices under the Tone Mode column when opening a NEW under the FILE tab.. Is there an updated version of the MemoryEditorColumns article? I understand the choices are different for each radio  I would like to be familiar with all the choices provided when opening a NEW from the FILE tab. Thanks.