[chirp_users] Additional Choices in Tone Mode Column

thespurlocks at juno.com
Mon Dec 27 09:59:09 PST 2021

What do the choices DTCS-R and TONE-R do when selected in the Tone Mode column? I get the additional choices in the Tone Mode column when I open a NEW from the File tab. I do not get the additional choices when I Download  from Radio from a UV5R BoaFeng.  Thanks

Man's Parakeet Breeding Plan Got Way Out of Control
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/61c9ff522c7387f510defst04vuc1
Mask Argument Aboard Flight Leads to Woman's Arrest
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/61c9ff524e7fd7f510defst04vuc2
Teen Dies After Falling Overboard on Cruise Ship
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/61c9ff526da0b7f510defst04vuc3