[chirp_users] Yaesu FT-5D

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Sun Dec 19 10:46:49 PST 2021

Jeff,

The issue you posted says "equipment loan not offered".

Until someone either offers a loan to the development team, or someone buys
and gives a radio to the development team, nothing can be done.

Even when equipment is offered for loan, a developer has to be interested
in the project to volunteer. This can take months or even years.

I have a feeling that an offer to buy the radio for a developer would get
them VERY interested in supporting development for this radio.

Remember this is a totally community effort that is given away to users
without charge.

Have you thought about volunteering the loan of your radio?

Best wishes,

David N1EA
Just a CHIRP user

=30=