[chirp_users] UV5X Programming issue

White Ranger
Sat Aug 21 12:33:09 PDT 2021

Radio should be ON when up or downloading.
Remove the driver and cable program, reboot PC reload driver
SHOULD correct issue. If using aftermarket cable check to see contacts are
CLEAN (*shiny) and fit TIGHTLY into the mike provisioning adapter (Mic
jack) DO NOT touch ANY buttons while programming. Worst case, prior to
programming RESET the radio to factory resets then load your amended
program.