[chirp_users] Downloading & Updating CHIRP

Robert Bruner
Fri Aug 20 13:00:17 PDT 2021

You should be able to click through to the unsafe, a couple more clicks,
and end up at "download anyway" or "undelete", something to that effect.
It's all right there in the download message, just keep drilling, it's
there.

Bob
Robert Bruner
Cell: 608-516-1148