[chirp_users] Unable to download from Baofeng BF-F8HP radio

Kyle Johnston
Fri Aug 13 17:43:52 PDT 2021

On Fri, Aug 13, 2021, at 3:44 PM, Bob and Mary Jeter wrote:
> Distributing this local discussion to the entire membership list by "reply all"
> target your recipients
> Bad etiquette and annoying

With respect to the Jetter's, I think the point of the mailing list is for group discussions, if someone replied just to the original posted it'd just be a bunch of 1:1 discussions with the original poster, without anyone else knowing what's already been said or being able to learn from what's being discussed.

Regards,
Kyle Johnston
KJ7LCN